Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Fairy Toadstool Child

This little Fairy Toadstool Child made its way to a new home after some last minute frantic pre - birthday sewing.



She's a little out of season but was able to be whipped up in record time to arrive for the birthday girl and join Mother Earth.
I've been working full time hours this past few weeks and I really don't know how you all find the time to work, run the family home, get some craft time to create and blog.
My hat off to you all.






6 comments:

  1. Your toadstood child is gorgeous Sam. I hope she is happy in her new home. And I especially love her hat. Hope work slows down so more craft can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! i want a toadstool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your Fairy Toadstool Child and her little toadstools are awesome. I don't know what crafty goodness you've cooked up for the swap, but I hope my little decoration is up to scratch now... :))

    I don't know how everyone is so clever, so bloggy and so busy either! I haven't posted anything for a while now. And with my return to almost full time work, they will probably become few and far between...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love her, her jacket, her hat and those 2 toadstools! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, hope all is well. I loved the movie and have always wanted to read the book. How wonderful that it has a sequel. Are they a favourite of yours?

    ReplyDelete